Friday, November 19, 2010

Newbie

Hi. I'm a total newb at this. I started thinking, hey, these other people can do it, and a lot of them suck, so why can't I? Worse comes to worse, I join the Sucky Blog Club - it's a pretty big club so thankfully I won't stand out (that's one of the only clubs you don't want to stand out from). If I want to be a writer then I figure blogging is a good start. By the way, I want to be a writer. DISCLAIMER: I plan on writing whatever the heck I want on here, sorry, no apologies (ha...ha...). Unless you ask for one. If more than one person asks for an apology I will probably just make an "I'm Sorry About That" page with a list of people I have offended. How could I have possibly offended anyone? By wasting the time they could be using to sail around the world. (If  that were a true statement then it's unlikely my blog would in any way stop them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment